SMS FOLLOW UP 4
(Beginning Your New Life of Growth in Christ)
You are now part of God’s family by receiving Christ. But it doesn’t end there.
(Read Luke 18:1-8)
- What was Jesus teaching the disciples in this parable? vs 1.
(Read Philippians 4:6 -7)
- What are we told to do in this passage?
- What should we pray about?
- As we pray about everything, what did God say we will experience?
(Read Psalm 119:9,11, 97)
- What did David do with God’s Word?
(Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- How does reading the Bible help us?
(Read Romans 10:17)
- How does faith grow?
(Read Acts 17:11)
- When should we read the Bible?
As we read the Bible, God talks to us. As we pray, we talk to God.
(Read James 1:22-24)
- What instruction does James give about the Word of God?
- How can you show that you love Jesus?
(Read John 4: 24-30)
- What did the woman tell others?
- What has Jesus done for you that you can share with others?
(Read John 1:40-42)
- When Andrew found Jesus, who did he first share the news with?
- List names of 4 people you will like to tell about Jesus this week?
(Read I Peter 5:7)
- What does it say about God?
2.Can any other person care for every detail of your life than God?
Commit your challenges into His care.
(Read Galatians 5:16,17)
- what conflict is mentioned in these verses?
- How can a person overcome the desires of the sinful nature?
(Read Hebrews 10:24,25)
- Why is it important to spend time with other Christians?
- Do you have a church, which you attend regularly? If yes, which one?